|About Us||Holy Land Sites||Holy Land Tours||Christian||Photos||Community||Travel Tips|
This 3 day /2 night Holyland Tour focuses on the Galilee. It departs every Monday from Tel Aviv and ends in Jerusalem. Minimum 2 participants.
Depart Tel Aviv and drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, capital of Judea under the Romans. Visit the excavations of the ancient city, the Roman theatre and aqueduct. Continue to Megiddo, identified as the site of Armageddon; Visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system. Drive to Haifa for a panoramique view of the Bahai gardens and Haifa bay. From Haifa, drive to Acre to visit the ancient city and harbor.
Continue to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
Tuesday - Tiberias/ Capernaum/ Banias
After a short tour of Tiberias, we take a boat ride to Capernaum. Visit the remains of the 2nd century synagogue. Proceed to Tabgha, the site of the miracle of fish and loaves, and visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th century mosaic floor. Continue to Mount of Beatitudes, the place where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Drive to the Banias Springs and waterfalls and tour the Golan Heights.
Return to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
Wednesday - Nazareth/ Beit Shean
Drive to Nazareth via Cana of Galilee. Visit the Church of Annunciation, St. Joseph's workshop and Mary's well. Drive to Yardenit, the baptismal site on the Jordan River. Continue to Beit Shean, a newly excavated city and visit the Roman theatre. Drive along the Jordan River to Jerusalem.
Tour ends in Jerusalem.
Rates & Conditions :
RATE PER PERSON
· High Season supplement : $40 per person will apply between 26.6 till 30.8.
· On October 13th a supplement of $ 80 per person will apply.
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- Guaranteed confirmation upto 2 weeks prior to the tour ; after than upon availability .
- Tour starts from Tel-Aviv Monday and ends in Jerusalem Wednesday;
- For pick up from Jerusalem Monday or drop off in Tel-Aviv Wednesday, additional charges will apply for transfers :
o $ 80 per person in double; $ 160 for single; $ 30 for third .
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :
o April 14 , 21 ; June 2; September 29 ; October 6, 2014.
|Latest topics||Posts||Author||Latest reply|
Related Expert Blogs
Search The Bible