|About Us||Holy Land Sites||Holy Land Tours||Christian||Photos||Community||Travel Tips|
Short on time! This 3 day 2 night tour covers many important highlights in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea region and Masada.
Thursday (tour starts from Jerusalem)
Jerusalem - Old City
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city; visit the church of all nations, king David's tomb and the room of last supper on Mt. Zion. Enter within the walls of the city and visit the Cardo, Temple Mount (entrance to the mosques not included), Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, oriental bazaar. Visit the Garden Tomb.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem - New City and Bethlehem
Drive to Ein Karem to visit the Church of the Visitation; proceed to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust; Visit the Israel museum, the Shrine of the Book, where the Dead Sea Scrolls are housed, and the miniature model of Jerusalem as it was during the second temple period.
Proceed to Bethlehem * to visit the church of Nativity.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Dead Sea / Masada
Drive to Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls where found. Visit the ancient city of Qumran and drive along the shore of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth, to Masada, the last stronghold of the Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 A.D. Ascend Masada by cable car and visit the food storeroom, water irrigation system and Herod's palace. Descend by cable car. Time and weather permitting, an opportunity will be provided to float in the dead sea.
Return to Jerusalem . (tour ends in Jerusalem ) .
Tour includes :
· 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 over nights in a 4 star hotel on bed & breakfast basis.(Prima Kings/Royale or similar)
- Entrance fees as per program detailed above .
Rates & Conditions :
RATE PER PERSON
· **At Prima Royale rate for 3rd will be :$705
· High Season supplement: $ 80 per person will apply on : June 3rd till 5th ; October 8-17 ; December 20th till January 5th, 2015.
- Tours are in English
- Guaranteed confirmation up to 2 weeks prior to the tour; after than upon availability.
- Tour starts from Jerusalem Thursday and ends in Jerusalem Saturday;
- For pick up OR drop off in Tel-Aviv additional charges will apply for transfers :
o $ 80 per person in double; $ 160 for single; $ 30 for third .
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :
o April 17 ; September 25 ; October 2, 9, 2014 .
|Latest topics||Posts||Author||Latest reply|
Related Expert Blogs
Search The Bible