|About Us||Holy Land Sites||Holy Land Tours||Christian||Photos||Community||Travel Tips|
FULL DAY TOUR NAZARETH, TIBERIAS, LOWER GALILEE, CAPERNAUM
Departures: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Drive via the coastal road through the landscape of lower Galilee, to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue via Cana, and proceed to Tiberias. Drive along the Sea of Galilee to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to Tabgha, site of the miracle of the fish and the loaves. Continue to Yardenit Baptism site on the Jordan River.
Price: from Tel Aviv $85 per person, rate from Jerusalem $90 per person
Price for touring in a Business Class (in a luxury minivan/ minibus in a smaller group): From Tel Aviv $100 per person, rate from Jerusalem $105
Pick-up from main hotels: Tel-Aviv from 07.20am; Jerusalem from 06.00am
NOTE: modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting the holy places.)
- Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.
- Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays or force majeure.
- The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays,Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- For all tours, comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Upon receipt of your booking request, the tour operator will you will contact you for payment and to confirm and finalize your hotel pick up/drop off point and time.
|Latest topics||Posts||Author||Latest reply|